Villa Verganti Veronesi, just 15 km from the Rho exhibition center and a few km from the center of Milan, Villa Verganti Veronesi is located in a strategic position for visiting the lakes of Lombardy and beyond! Villa Verganti Veronesi is a historic 19th century building owned by the Veronesi family. The location today has been entrusted to Fabrizio Vicentini, a well-known entrepreneur, creator of many formats in the event sector, including weddings, who has been leading Villa Verganti Veronesi for many years. Expert event organizer with over 30 activities, he is able with his commercial structure to offer integrated and unique services as very few are able to do, respecting budgets and financial commitments by personally dealing with all the necessary sectors and services. The location is also Foresteria Lombarda, the excellence of B & Bs, offering comfortable suites to accommodate you with serenity. Every day you can choose between a sweet Italian breakfast based on fresh fruit and hot croissants and a continental breakfast, which you can enjoy in the dining room overlooking the garden or outdoors during the summer. Decorated in a classic style with antique furniture, all rooms at Villa Verganti Veronesi feature air conditioning, a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Do not miss to relax sipping a good glass of wine on the terrace overlooking our park.
Villa Verganti Veronesi is also a seat of the Uberto Veronesi foundation where medical and scientific meetings are held, OBJECTIVES
The indications for surgical treatment and operating techniques in breast surgery represent an excellent model thanks to its multidisciplinary dynamics, the specificity of the technical gestures and the ethical aspects that revolve around the principles of autonomy and self-determination.
The objectives of the Atelier are:
- broaden knowledge in the breast sector across the board;
- deepen the management of group work in a multidisciplinary team in the pre-operative, intra-operative and post-operative phases;
- train critical reasoning in a clinical setting and correct surgical indications;
- designing a breast surgery in its variants and customizations;
- deepen the conservative, oncoplastic and reconstructive surgical technical aspects;
- acquire the principles of ethics, of communication with the sick person and his family and of the skills that favor the construction of a highly efficient team.
At the helm of the Ateliers, Paolo Veronesi - Surgery.
Villa verganti Veronesi has ideal places for the realization of small and large events from 20 to 500 people associated with them structures capable of offering the most modern technology.