Situated in the historical centre of Lugo di Ravenna, Hotel Ala d’Oro is located in the area of Bassa Romagna, in the provincial administration of Ravenna, and it is well connected to the main communications. Due to its logistical placement and to its facilities, our territory is the natural link among different areas, as Ravenna (town and harbour), Imola, Bologna (town and airport), A14 highway and E45 highway; it’s a sort of Middle Earth between the Adriatic Sea and the Appennini mountains. The palace in which the hotel is located was built because of the will of Earl Giovanni Rossi during the first half of XVIII century. As the chronicles tell, Earl Rossi “built in St. Agostino’s quarter the most beautiful palace in Lugo”. Our family is leading Hotel Ala d’Oro with unchanged passion since 1952, and we have an idea we grew fond of: this Hotel is our second home. The palace is an elegant and sophisticated residence in the heart of Emilia – Romagna, a comfortable and cared place in which we are welcoming You with all the famous typical hospitality of Romagna.