Villa Frova, which stylistically refers to the Venetian Villas, originally called Palazzo De Marchi, and was the residence of Antonio and Stefano De Marchi, father and son, architects active in the second half of 800. In 1889 it was sold to Luigi Frova - hence the current name. It was, then, for decades the home of the homonymous family of industrialists, from Lombardy, who were engaged in sericulture. In the building next to the Villa, in fact, they are still visible the old dryers where they worked a substantial quantity of cocoons of silkworms. The four dryers are one of the rare examples still in existence in Italy of a production model that had a lot of luck for a couple of decades. Their documentary value has grown from being complete, as well as perfectly integrated in the building that hosts them. In the other building, it was located until the end of World War II, the old parish asylum.