The Monastery of the Chartreuse of Galluzzo dating from the 14th century, is a unique location, rich in art and history. The event space within the Chartreuse Monastery includes 3 indoor spaces with a 20 – 500 seating capacity and 4 outdoor spaces with a total capacity of up to 2,000 people.
The upper floor of the building, located at the same level as the church and the court yard, consists of two rooms used as an art gallery after it was restored in the fifties. The main hall houses 5 frescoes painted by Pontormo in 1523.
The main cloister, built between the end of the 15th and the beginning of the 16th century with round arches, houses sixty-six medallions by Giovanni della Robbia.
Palazzo Acciaiuoli, which takes its name from the founder Niccolò Acciaiuoli, represents an element of originality compared to all the other Charterhouses on the Italian territory. Located on the ground floor, it includes three different rooms, for a 800 square meters total surface and 7 m ceilings. The structure is available for any set-up. It has stone walls and vaulted ceilings with pointed arches. The large space develops almost entirely indoors with an outdoor area in front of the main entrance. The structure inside includes an area reserved for the kitchen and the catering service and another for the cloakroom and toilet facilities.The whole space is equipped with a heating system and can hold up to 500 people. The main door allows to bring in greater dimension’s equipment and even cars for a possible exhibitions.
The Pontormo room is located on the upper floor, on the same level of the church and the square. The room houses five lunettes painted by Pontormo in 1523 and is able to host meetings of 350 people. It is equipped with chairs, a stage of 30 sq and 70 cm height, a large table and an audio system. There is a room near by which overlooks the church's courtyard, available for setting up lunches, coffee breaks, welcome drinks or guest registration.