Roma Convention Center is a brand of Roma Convention Group S.p.A.
We manage two of the most exclusive locations for large scale events in Rome: La Nuvola, designed by archistar Massimiliano Fuksas, and Palazzo dei Congressi, an impressive example of Rationalism in architecture. Both of them are located in EUR, a Roman District known worldwide for its grandeur.
Our company is 100% owned by Eur Spa, which means we manage the two stunning buildings directly. Highly acclaimed for their artistic and historical value, they are the most representative Congress Centers of the entire city, not only the EUR area.
You can host any kind of event with RCC, from a medium attendance to a major audience. Both of the locations are very efficient in terms of accessibility. We will support you in every step of your event, from planning to dismantling, to make sure that everything fits into the right place.
According to your needs, we will offer you different options and we will take care of every detail in order to truly enhance your event. Conference rooms and exhibition grounds may have different sizes, though all of them share an exquisite yet simple architecture and the most up to date technology.
We think a great event deserve a great location.
We do not just rent the ideal location for conventions or trade shows, we also provide organisers with whatever service needed to make the event work.
Although an international company, RCC is a full-fledged Rome based business and that means it can synergically work with the State Institution and local providers. When it comes to logistics, promotion and legal advice, we will quickly find the perfect solution.
How ambitious the event , Roma Convention Center will make it a successful one as well.
The Roma Convention Center La Nuvola is spread in three main levels on an area of nearly 60.000 square meters with a maximum capacity of 8.000 seats:
• Level Meeting halls: 9.000 square meters of modular space:
- until 30 meeting rooms from 40 to 3.000 people;
- a plenary up to 6.000 people;
- control rooms, vip area, press offices, wardrobe and offices.
• Level “Forum”: 6.000 square meters of multi-functional space where La Nuvola is suspended: exhibition area, gala dinner, product presentation….
• “Auditorium”: 1.800 seats ( 1.200 in the stalls and 600 in the gallery ) with n. 3 external foyers: everything is inside a 14.000 square meters of fibre glass cloth.