Roma Convention Group coordinates the most efficient congressional system of the capital, and manages the design, promotion, and organization of conventions and events. Our mission is to offer the best venues, specifically designed for expositions and conventions: the Roma Convention Center La Nuvola, designed by the architect Massimiliano Fuksas and the Palazzo dei Congressi of EUR. The company manages high quality and high-profile venues that fully meet the demands of the international meetings industry. Our venues are also valuable historical and artistic sites, and offer an excellent alternative to other established destinations of the international meetings industry. In order to consolidate its leading position in the international meetings industry – which has been gained in recent years – Roma Convention Group will work closely with institutions and other actors in the supply chain, and will play a vital leadership role in promoting Rome as a destination and to support economic growth in the city.
The main spaces of the Palazzo dei Congressi:
- Salone della Cultura: 1.550 square meters covered by a vaulted dome with two large colonnades: exhibition area, gala dinner, product presentation…
- Auditorium Capitalis: 800 seats ( Theatre Style ); It has modern equipment and systems with two different screen ( 4 x 3 and 12 x 7 meters );
- Foyer Kennedy and Foyer Arte: almost 800 square meters each; these spacious are adjacent to the main halls: registration areas, exhibition and catering spaces or elegant gala dinners;
- First Floor: a space of 2.000 square meters which can be partitioned through modular walls to meet any requirements;
- The Terrace: over 2.500 square meters is ideal for a gala dinners, music and drama performances.