The Venice Arsenale, in the heart of the old Venice naval industry, today is a completely renovated location which reveals the grandness of the old Venice shipyard. The covered pavilions, each sized approximately 1,000 sqm, are perfectly suited to host private and corporate events.
Tese delle Nappe 89-90-91, are three large adjoining pavilions, fully renovated to restore their original architectural look and to enhance their typical large and bright vaults. These pavilions are especially suited to host high-society events, exhibitions and art performances. Area 3500 sq.m.
Tese di San Cristoforo 92-93-94, these three huge pavilions cover a 3155sqm area; they were built from 1525 during the period of development of Arsenale Novissimo (1473-1573) along the Arsenale Northern wall.
Torre di Porta Nuova, used to make the shafts of old sailing ships of the Repubblica Serenissima, it has been very recently completely renovated, creating prestigious and sophisticated areas for meetings and art exhibitions, combining the charm of the fully recovered old premises with very modern and elegant architectural and contemporary design solutions.